Thursday, August 27, 2009

Song - " My Favorite Things"

Well, thanks to a wonderful friend in St. George who e-mailed me this today, I have a fun song called "My Favorite Things" by Hilary Weeks to add to my blog.  And the timing couldn't be more perfect since it came right after my post about my own favorite things (but don't worry, I have no plans to sing!)  I actually saw Hilary perform this song at a "Time Out for Women" conference a few years ago, and it was so funny.  The song seemed much longer at the time, so this may just be a segment of it, but regardless, it will cause you to laugh, something we all need to do more often.  Enjoy!  : )

p.s.  When I tried embedding this link on the blog, it didn't show up on my page even though it shows up on my own page to post.  Hmm, don't know why.  But here it is.  Just right click on the link below, copy and paste into your browser.

http://deseretbook.com/video/view/62

No comments:

Post a Comment