.jpg)
Can you believe my parents recently celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary? Even after all this time, they are sti
ll so in love and can't stand to be separated. Since Mom broke her neck on 5/26/09, she has been living next door to Dad in a skilled nursing facility that we selected so they could be close. Dad walks over 2-4 times per day because he misses her. So, on their 59th wedding anniversary on 6/25/09, Barbara and I decided to sp
ruc
.jpg)
e Mom up with a special outfit and makeup. Dad has always loved when she wears a dress so we surprised him! I decided to remember the day for all posterity by writing "59" on her head wrapping and we all laughed. It was the first time she had been dressed so nicely or felt up to leaving her room. Dad pushed her around in her wheelchair in the halls and I, of course, had to commemorate the occasion with photos - lot of them! They were so cute!
So cute. Wow, 59 years. Can't imagine. Hey i only have 28 to go.
ReplyDeletei so happy that i am able to see what your mom looks like :) I dont think i have ever seen her so it was nice to see her. She is cute :) just like you! and cute blog!
ReplyDelete