.JPG)
One of my favorite days ever and I'm so thankful I caught it on film. It was before sunrise on Friday, 10/31/08 during my daily walk to Lincoln Park in Corona after dropping the boys off at their seminary class at 6:15 a.m. A few raindrops had
.JPG)
appeared on our drive, but thankfully stopped. It was the most beautiful sunrise ever and then the rainbow appeared which was glorious. Champ, my adorable Shih-Tzu puppy (wearing his Halloween outfit - it was cold!) and I enjoyed a 3.2 mile walk, snapping pics all along the way. I hadn't realized this would be the

last sunrise I would see while walking in the mornings due to
the
end of daylight savings time over th
e weekend! I'm so thankful I always have my camera with me and could preserve this fantastic memory of the gorgeous beginning of a new day.
I love your blog - the new background and into. Can't wait to see your next post!
ReplyDelete